Grubhub Mobile Ordering
Grubhub’s Campus Dining feature allows you to order ahead from select NYU Eats locations and pick up your food.
To download follow the steps below:
1. Download the Grubhub app & sign up
2. Go to My Grubhub > Settings > Campus Dining
3. Confirm your campus & add your NYU ID Card via single sign-on
4. Browse restaurants on campus and start ordering pickup
How do I pay?
GrubHub offers three ways of payment: Dining Dollars, Meal Exchange, and credit card.
Know before you go!
· Mobile check-in is required at Upstein Food Court. You may order your meal at any time, but your food will not start being prepared until you are at the location and check in using one of the five check-in signs. Once your order is placed, Grubhub will prompt you to ‘Check In’ on your phone. Tap that button and then tap your phone to the appropriate sign once you get to Upstein.
· For Dunkin’, Peet’s, Marketplace at Kimmel, Jasper Kane, and Palladium, just follow the signs to pick up your Grubhub order.
· Starbucks does not offer Meal Exchange.
· For international devices: please refer to the steps in this iOS guide and this Android guide to point your device to the US region. Once you are on the US region you will be able to download the Grubhub app.
- By e-mail: AskCampusServices@nyu.edu.
- By phone: 212-998-4900