Web Form Service
Standard Web Forms
Qualtrics, NYU's official web form platform, supports the creation and modification of most web forms and provides a unified, secure experience for administrative units and form users with access to collected data through self-service.
DigiComm provides assistance with the creation and maintenance of forms used within NYU.edu.
Allowed Form Fields
NYU adheres to the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA standards. To meet accessibility requirements, NYU restricts the use of form fields available within Qualtrics. Allowed fields include:
- Descriptive Text
- Text Entry (Single-line, multi-line included)
- Multiple Choice (Radio, Checkbox, Dropdown Menu included)
Solutions for Specialized Forms
Some forms may collect data or require integrations that cannot be developed within Qualtrics. Examples are:
- Forms that require connections to e-Payment gateway
- Forms that collect, store, or transmit moderate or high-risk data (social security #s, protected HIPAA/FERPA data, etc.)
- Forms that require authentication and/or pre-populated data via stored login credentials