Connect with NYU
- Navigate to and open your page.
- Add the Follow Us component.
- A new Follow Us component without content will appear on the page as a placeholder.
- To edit the component:
- Right-click on the component and select Edit; or
- Double-click on the component.
- An edit window will appear so you can manage social media accounts, insert an optional title, and reorder accounts.
- In the Title field, insert an optional Title.
- Add a social media account:
- Click the Add Item + button on the right-hand side of the edit window. A new social media content field will appear.
- In the Icon field, select the social media platform to add.
- In the Insert Link field add the appropriate social link for that platform. Make sure to include the "http://" preface.
- Repeat this process to add additional social media accounts.
- Reorder social media accounts:
- Click the green up and down arrows to reorder an account within the component.
- Remove an account completely by clicking the red minus (-) button.
- Click OK.
- Learn more about custom Google+ URLs here.
- Learn more about Facebook usernames here.
- Learn more about finding the location URL of a place on Foursquare here.
- Learn more about using Instagram here.
- http://linkedin.com/profileURL (for company pages) or
- http://linkedin.com/in/yourname (for personal pages)
- Learn more about updating the URL of your company page in LinkedIn here.
- Learn more about updating public profile URLs in LinkedIn here.
- For help with Snapchat visit their support center here.
- Learn about updating Twitter usernames here.
- Learn more about Tumblr URLs and blog management here.
- Learn more about updating YouTube channel names here.